13 February 2007

Dear Fatty Bum Bum... I love you x

Valentine’s Eve and Accountant is in favour. His chances are good for a loving message in this year’s card unless he says or does anything stupid within the next five hours. Past Valentine’s communications have reflected my mood at the time of writing so Accountant knows he needs to be on his best behaviour which could explain the Maltesers he bought for me.

In honour of this special day, set aside to express one’s love for the other, it’s important that the message is heartfelt and sincere. In the past, I’ve enjoyed touching messages from my beloved that have brought tears to my eyes. These have included, “I love you even though you’re spotty” and “Dear Trunksy” (thigh related). Let’s see what tomorrow brings.

Today was Flying Fortress Day so we heltered, we skeltered, we sang and we climbed until the babies were all fun'd out. They spent the rest of the day tormenting then cuddling each other, much like Accountant and I.

No comments: