12 November 2006

Fish Poo Shampoo

Saw my old flat mate, Sarah and her fiance, Darren, today with their little girl, Annabelle, and their 4 month old baby boy, Alexander. I'm not quite sure what it is that makes me dress defenceless babies up like teddy bears and reindeers but look how cute!!!! That reminds me, check out Christmas Chickie from last year when he was only 2 months old!


Sister cleaned out the fish today using a milk bottle to scoop out the fish poo and other dirty fish bits. She then left it by the bath. Whilst on the phone to me she realised the boys had then filled it up and used it to wash the shampoo out of their hair. Bet they smell nice.

Decided I need a makeover today as have become a scummy mummy. I wear jeans everyday and am bored. Have been waiting a year since having Chickie for my pot belly to recede, my boobs to reinflate and my legs to grow 10 inches but for some reason, my non-dieting, non-exercising approach hasn't yielded results. When I mentioned this to my sister, she readily agreed that I did, indeed, need a makeover. I appreciate my sister's honesty although this may be a good time to mention that the above fishy mishap would never have happened at my house as I'm an excellent housekeeper and the old, stinky, fish poo filled milk bottle would have been disinfected, wrapped in a plastic bag and disposed of immediately.

Spoke to my friend Clare today. Clare is my comedy genius buddy (see above). She has many names as her surname is Gambriel. Names to date include Gammy (appointed by me), Gambo, Gambogini, Cappucino (where we used to work together, someone actually thought her name was Clare Cappucino!) and Lambrusco. From this point on, we'll refer to her as Gammy.

Also spoke to my friend, Vicster, who I also used to work with. She had a baby girl 6 weeks ago so discussed the usual - feeding, sleeping, puking and pooing. She's advised that a hot bit of cotton wool applied to the exit point makes babies poop so will try with Chickie tomorrow. Not too hot mind as don't want to add a third degree burn to his list of botty woes!

No comments: