27 April 2007

This Could Be Love

Okay, firstly apologies to Snowy who was disappointed that I incorporated the word ‘lust’ into my blog but, in my defence, Josef Brown aka Johnny Castle in Dirty Dancing – The Musical was just FFFFWWWWOOOARRRGGGHHH!!! Snowy, you may not want to read on.

Sat in the stalls with my equally wanton Sister, I was fifteen years old again and having the time of my life. As the evening wore on, the audience (consisting of 98% middle aged housewives) got increasingly excited as more and more of Josef was exposed to our hungry, hungry eyes and I think we all had a feeling that wouldn’t subside.

Six pack, check. Pert botty, check. Gorgeous manly locks – check. Long, muscular legs – check. Oh, the list was endless. When he bent over in his boxer shorts, we all went unashamedly wild, screaming like hormonal school girls, safe under the cover of darkness. His acting was hammy, his American accent variable but I cared not, he made up for it in soooo many other ways.

After ridiculing Sister for buying everyone theatre tickets when she’s the only one who actually likes the theatre (and including a ticket for herself), I must now issue a retraction as a better present, I've never known.

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you.

No comments: